Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meh.

A while back, I wrote about thinking and wondering about the military, about if I could do it, what I would do, would I do it?

At this moment. The answer is yes. And friends of mine would kill me if they read this. Haha.

I did some research and I can go into the medical field and specialize in a field I'm already interested in. I want to be a clinical psychologist. So I can go into mental health.

I'd do Basic Training and then like, I think it was, 20 weeks of training in my specialization.

I don't have anything else to say other than:

BYE NOW!

--Piddle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U are DANG right friends of u would kill u! HAHA U wouldn't make it to the door of enlisting office if i had any thing to do with it point is my vote: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! Okayy an di love the blog entry bout millitary boyyy!

SimplyShy01 said...

Announcement to --Piddle:

I will no longer be blogging on blogger but I'll still read and comment on your blog posts and update you on my life by youtube videos. My youtube channel is DayDream011. If you decide to watch my youtube videos and comment, please don't mention my name or anything about my blog because my sister may be watching and I don't want her to find out about my blog.

Thank you for reading my blog posts!

-SimplyShy