Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Officer Camp and Vacations and No Air conditioning....OH MY!

So yus, all of the above things are true. I did, in fact, go to officer camp (and pass algebra! and get a 100% on my final exam! whoo!), go on vacation, and we have no air conditioning.

I felt like blogging merrily about my entire vacation, but now I dont. So, I'll do the short version...maybe...

So, my family left for Panama City Beach, Florida on Saturday June 6th. I stayed at my Batman's house Saturday and sunday and then left Monday for Officer Camp for drill team. I came back on Thursday and flew to florida at 10 at night. then spent two days in florida and then drove back home with my family.

The guy I sat next to on the plane was in air force and I thought that was totally cool.... :P

uuummmm....I really dont have anything to ramble about...which is weird, but I'm sure I'll find something later!

Oh!!! Michaela! Thank you so much for my award!

--Piddle

1 comment:

SimplyShy01 said...

Yeah, people in the air force are pretty cool!

Cool! I'm from Florida, but my family moved a couple of times. Man that stinks that you don't have any air conditioning. A couple of great ways to stay cool when there's no air conditioning is to drink a lot of cold water, "sprinkle" some cold water on you, or you can rub some ice on the warm/hot parts of your body!

How was Officer Camp? Did you like it?

Take care and have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy