Friday, April 10, 2009

Dance!!! Whoo!!

Alright, well, you know when your so bored so you listen to a really, REALLY high energy song -cough All I Ever Wanted by Basshunter cough- to not be bored and then you find that it's midnight and you can't calm the heck down? Or is it just me? So, yeah, I heard that song for the first time the other day and I only heard the beginning and it got stuck in my head and I made it my mission to find it...well...I did. and I'm sort of kind of, not really obsessed with it? Just it would make a completely epic dance! You should go listen to it so you can hear it's amazing-ness.

Speaking of dance! I'm proud to announce that, after I was royally pissed off yesterday at the fact that my class started to listen to me with five days left till our dance had to be ready, we practiced for five hours and re-did the entire beginning and some of the middle. We still have a lot to do and we need to finish it, so we'll probably be working on it on Easter, but I'm happy with what we accomplished.

This is so epic...it gets coloured! Exactly one month from this very second (today is Friday April 10, 2009 at 11:57 and like 45 seconds) I will be in New York, New York! Yup! That's right! New York CITY!! Drill team trip!!!!! The entire team plus five chaperones will go. We leave a 6 A.M. Thursday May 7th and return to Texas Sunday May 11th. We get a tour of the Empire State building, tour of Mid-town, two Broadway shows (In the Heights and Mama Mia), private dance class at the Broadway Dance Center, and a tour of Radio City Music Hall with a Rockette!! We don't usually do trips, but once every four years! I'm sooo....excited!!!

Ok, well, that was....epic? So, yeah, now I'm excited. What am I going to do now? I'm to excited to read, my room is too messy to dance, TV will keep people awake. Hmm...I'll just keep listening to this song and make up music videos/dances in my mind to it...maybe I'll finally pick another song to listen to and make up music videos/dances to that one too....well...

until next time!

--Piddle! -is excited-

Hope I like New York. I'm planning on living there for at least a year in the future....

1 comment:

SimplyShy01 said...

I'll listen to the song!

Yay for going to New York City! My family and I went there last year, and it was pretty fun. They have great food too...well, it depends on where you eat at. But the places we went were pretty cool!

Wow, now your team decides to listen to you?

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy