Monday, April 20, 2009

Some advice...and a funny story or two...

I'm going to give you all some advice. 'Cause I love you guys.

Do not climb in holly bushes.

They fricken hurt!

Mum made me practically bathe in Neosporin.

Why was I climbing in holly bushes might you ask...

Well, I was delivering a parcel (okay...it wasn't wrapped, but same concept) to Batman. And we'd been talking all night so far. She'd been talking to her new boyfriend and telling me their entire conversation...so I go to her house with my mum to deliver the secret thing. I open the door to let her dog in....and....out runs her father's satan cat!

So we chased it. Then it got behind the holly bushes and was hissing at us when we tried to grab it. The bushes are in in front of her house with like not even half a foot of space in between the bushes and the house. So I jeti my way back there and the thing is still hissing like mad. So Batman's sister is all "Are you mental?!!" and I'm all "NO! Meh!" and so then the thing ran to the other side of the house into the HOLLY bushes over on the right side. So then Batman and her sister wouldn't leave me behind the bushes.

So I was trying to Spiderman my way out and it wasn't working. So, I stood on the sprinkler and that didn't work. So then I found a foot hole in the brick and jumped over the bushes landing triumphantly on the ground. -punches fist in the air-

So we sprint to the other side of the house. All the while my mum and her mum are having a conversation by the car.

We get there...satan is no where to be found. So, we walk around the neighborhood a bit and then Batman spots it by her neighbor's house. So I run after it and it goes back in the bushes. We lured it toward the front with food and then went UNDER the bushes and swatted at it with the flashlight. Then it totally went beserk on my arm...ouch....

So then finally I give Batman the light, she gets by the door and I re-crawl under the bushes hit satan and he shoots out toward the neighbor's house again.

So then it's like in soccer or football where you're jumping back and forth trying not to let it get by you. And then I tackle the cat from behind, hold it up with a I-just-defeated-the-master-of-evil grin and walk to the door while listening to the cheers of Batman, her mum, my mum and her sister.

Moral of the story. Do NOT climb in holly bushes.

Now...for a funny story. Well, the last one was funny, but this one's funnier.

So the guy I've mentioned a few times, the stalker one. Well, Chelsea and I have a code, because he has our lunch on some days. Our code is: when I say "Chelsea, talk to me" she know's he's around and I want to be in a conversation so I he wont bother us.

So today we were walking and Chelsea was talking to her friend. And.....dun dun dun...there he was...so I yell "Chelsea! Talk. To. Me." and she just looks at me and then keeps on talking to her friend. So, I start chanting "talk to me, talk to me, talk to me, TALK TO ME!!!" So, then she realizes what I'm getting at and we laugh about it.

Then he was gone and we were talking about it and then all of a sudden he was right behind us. So I was like "hey Chelsea! Talk to me, please" and she was like, "we already did this...why are you saying again" and then she turns her head to the side and he was like...right there! so we laugh about that and it was wayyy funnier if you were there...like you just had to be there, but I thought I'd post it anyways.

--Allison

3 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Lol on the second story. Something similar to that happened to my friends and I before.

Ouch on the first.

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

--BaTMaNn-- said...

Love you dearly Pidge!!! Thank you for catching Satan for me. With my broken thumb and all there was no way my sis and I could've accomplished that alone.

Much love from Batman and her Bat-Kitty..

Emerald said...

Nice pic
:)