Monday, April 13, 2009

URGH!

Ok, so this will be a short post.

I just put a whole bunch o' songs on iTunes and went to sync my iPod and there not enough freaking space for all the music!! So. I'm majorly pissed off and kinda sad right now. 'Cause the solution is to get a new iPod and I'm had Lucentio (loi? spelling??) for like...EVER! And I don't want to retire him!

Also, the girls I have to work with are being rude again. They didnt call me when we were supposed to practice so they taught it all to me tonight...and we have to have it ready tomorrow. Lucky for them I worked my ass off and I know the dance quite well now.

--Piddle

3 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

I don't like the girls that are on/in the dance team/group with you. They sound very rude.

The iPod thing sounds bad. If you listen to your music on a computer most of the time, you can probably listen to music on youtube or www.playlist.com.

Have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

P.S. I'm going to make a blog post entry in about 5 minutes.

SimplyShy01 said...

I have a new blog post on my blog!

P.S. Sorry if this is a repeat.

SimplyShy01 said...

I have a blog post!