Thursday, April 2, 2009

Do you dream in colour?

I think I like purple today.

hmmm...?

I've heard people say that they dream in black and white. Is it true? How? I've also heard, though I'm not entirely sure if it's true, that more people dream in black and white than in colour. Me, personally, I've never once dreamt in black and white. (that I can remember) I usually remember all of my dreams and if I don't remember exactly what they are about I remember colours and people and feelings that are associated with the dream. So, question for the commenteers! Do you dream in black and white or colour?

I think I'm going to ask random people tomorrow if they dream in black and white or in colour. Just to see how many answers I get. It'll be fun. I love going up to random people and asking them questions or talking to them.

So, I'm kind of stressed out. I have three projects to do this weekend. I have to write and outline for an informational speech about multiple personality disorder (also known as DID), I have to build a model of a church in France (Basilique du Sacre Coeur to be exact) (actually my dad'll end up building it while I write the report and do the map), and I have to continue planning a ten day vacation to three South East Asian countries for under $4500 (for world geography). Also, I'm working on Social Officer stuff, stressing about class dances for spring show because let's face it WE ARE GETTING KNOW WHERE, and something else but I just forgot.

So, yeah. I'm really tired right now. I think I just want to lay down and probably not sleep and then sleep and not sleep some more (haha. I sound like Alice in Wonderland) and listen to music and totally not think about anything in the aforementioned paragraph.

Tootles!

--Piddle

2 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

One of my friends that moved about two weeks ago liked going up to random people and asking random questions! Haha!

I haven't dreamt in black and white before (or at least of what I can remember). The ones I do remember are always colored.

Interesting post. I didn't think much of colored or black and white dreams.

Thanks for the comment on my blog and have a nice day :)!

-SimplyShy

Anonymous said...

NO ALLIE i have not dreamed in such colors maybe sepia LOL
ANGELA A.K.A U know who i am