Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dreams

I had a dream that he died. And it was horrible. But he looked more like JFK than my grandpa so....but he's doing very well. I talked to him on the phone yesterday for about a half hour and he actually talked without choking and his voice was clear and it was great.

Also I've had dreams, TWICE, that I've had to have ear sugery again. Funny enough I'm about to go see the doctor right now. The one specializes in ear, nose, and throat. I get a hearing test and then he just kind looks in my ears tells me the right one's still suck-ish and flat-lined on the test and then sends me on my merry way.

Have I mentioned my hearing aid? Don't think so, it's one of the ones that wraps around your ear. The electronic part is purple and the part that goes into your ear is purple and red swirled with silver sparkles!! AHA!

--Piddle

3 comments:

SimplyShy01 said...

Interesting dreams, kind of strange. I think I had a dream that someone I loved died, but I can't for sure.

No, I think you mentioned your hearing aid.

Have a nice day :)!

Anonymous said...

The surgery dream didn't come true. Actually everything's as fine as it gets in my right ear, so...they did say that my hearing went up! Only about .02 decibals or something like that, not enough to make a difference.

Annisa NF said...

good dreams. well, keep on dreamings girl! cause dreams do come true, right?

nice blog anyway! :)
visit mine if you're in the mood.


xo