Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GAH!

Ok! -attempts to dodge random slices of cheese and tomatoes- sorry....so sorry, I said I would post last night! GAH! And then FOR ONCE I was tired at like 11 so I went to bed and then I was laying there thinking about how my mum has my computer 'cause she took it to Maryland and then I went (this is me thinking in my head) SHIT! I FORGOT TO BLOG! THERE'S PROBABLY HELL TO PAY! because I told someone (you know who you are) that I would post last night and I'd be back to my normal personality, not stressed about things happening miles away.
So....I'm searching for a good informational speech topic. If anyone has any ideas please comment and
GIVE ME THE IDEA SO I CAN maybe USE IT but don't just leave a comment saying "I have an idea" and that's it. Or else I'll be forced to call you a moron and laugh about you with my friends. uhhh....well, then, please, yeah, leave your idea in your comment or make a comment in your comment saying "my idea has pwn-age and I'm gunna use it for my informational speech so HA!" and then I'll probably laugh and threaten to bite your left thumb off or something completely normal like that. No. Uhh...I was kidding? Maybe? Just....yeah...uhmmmm......-wtf?-
Moooving on....I've decided that, this would be easier to understand if you'd all seen Drop Dead Fred. Well, go Imdb it after this. But from now on...my uncle...the one I don't like shall be named the Mega-Bitch ('cause, come on, we all know that's fun to say) and I shall be Batman's Pidge (but don't confuse us with Lanna-lovely and her Batman -we do give her credit for our names-) and my sister shall be Pork Chop. Got it? Oh, and Pork Chop shall be called Pork Chop behind her back to minimalize vicious guard dog use.

I have a French project and a model of some church to build (for the project), the first three books of The Oddessy to read and some maths, which I suck at. And my room is a mess because I was going through CD's and they are still EVERYWHERE and then there's the clothes and yeah....

So, I'm gunna go not do anything I just mentioned and I might post again later.

--Piddle (who...if you want, you can call me Allison)

1 comment:

lanna-lovely said...

Drop Dead Fred is awesome... I have it on DVD. Twice. (I'm not even joking O.o) It was one of my favourite movies when I was a kid. :]

And it still is one of my favourites...

Would you object to being called Allisaurus?! :D

...Don't answer that. Or do. Or don't, whatever.

I have completely forgotten my point. Woops.