Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Real Quick!

So, my mum wants me in bed by 10. Totally do-able. But to be asleep not long after that? Mission impossible. So, I'll ramble and maybe get tired.



So, we're working on dances by grade level and obviously I'm in the 9th grade dance. So, we wanted to a modern, but the seniors are doing a modern, so I said, DO A POM! I wanted a pom from the begining. So, I suggested a song, Poker Face by Lady Gaga. So then one of the girls decides OH! WE'RE GONNA ADD HIP HOP TO THE END OF THE POM! and puts a rap song on the end of Poker Face. -gags- So, I allowed it, we are supposed to work as a team. But now everything's screwed up so I got pissed and ranted in my head and wrote them a passive-aggressive note in my mind and wanted to share it. Names are changed.



Hey Girls,

I have been so excited to do this dance with you, however, it doesn't seem to be going well. I know you wanted to do a modern, but I think pom is better, because it's more high energy and the audience will like it. But, I have a concern. It's a freaking POM, not a hip hop! Transition from pom to hip hop at least and make the pom look like a pom. Also, your pom choreography sucks. You said that you couldn't choreograph a pom, Claire, and so I said I would do it and you and Cassidy could do the hip hop, but now it's like LETS DO IT TOGETHER! No! See, because your "pom" doesn't have enough arm movements and it's just standing and doing ripples! What the hell is that?! Let me do the pom and you guys stick to your hip hop crap.

And what happened to common courtesty? I come in everyday and, admit it, I'm super nice to you guys. I never get a word from you. If I say hi then you'll say hi. If I don't say hi, well shit, you're not going to say hi. I got up this morning and dragged my ass out in the rain and I couldn't even see because of my vision issues and came to practice. And you two were the first people in the studio this morning and you sat ACROSS the room and didn't say a word to me. Then you just went in the gym and basically left me for dead to fend for myself when I can't even hardly tell if someone's STANDING IN FRONT OF ME or not! Honestly, we're not in second grade anymore! Get over yourselves! When people need help, which I clearly needed help considering I was soaked and "looking" around trying to find someone that wouldn't mind helping me, if someone needs help, HELP THEM! So, thanks for nothing.

Yus, I went back and edited.

--Piddle

3 comments:

--BaTMaNn-- said...

Wonderful Pidge. Love it. Just start hitting people and talking to Vlad at random times and they'll listen better. I promise. Usually people don't listen to crazy people, but I think they would listen to you!!!

lanna-lovely said...

I gave you the "I love your blog" award thing, just so you know (look at my most recent post to see what I mean). :]

SimplyShy01 said...

I've read some of your last posts and I've got to say, you sound like a great person! You must be a great person from what I've read!

I like the song Poker Face by Lady GaGa! A rap song at the end of Poker Face? I don't know about that, I guess it depends on the hip hop song at the end and how well the two songs go together.

It sounds frusterating that some of the girls are messing up the routine (am I right?).

Have a nice day :)!