Monday, March 9, 2009

Waiting...

So, I'm waiting for my iPod to charge, so I figured...I'd blog. Bear-Bear figured he'd sit in front of the computer like an asshat and block my view. (I love that insult too :P)

I realized something today, when I found out it isn't epilepsy that causes the eye things. I got really mad and upset because like I said before, that's a suck-ass answer. I realized that I am perfectly fine with other people being upset or angry over legitimate things, but when I'm upset or angry over legitimate things It's pathetic. So, why is it pathetic when I'm upset, but not when other people are? Why do I think that way?

I guess it's cause I want to think that I'm invincible. Not like, teenage boy suddenly thinks that he can jump off a cliff and live, invincible, but like the I-don't-need-any-help-and-getting-upset-is-stupid-and-such, invincible. I guess it's just 'cause I don't want any help with anything no matter what.

Like my code for asking for help on a school resume project..."Mr. Webb said that our parent's would love to help us with this project!" Translation: I have no fricken idea how to write a resume! Mom! Help!

So, yeah, that's about it, for now.

--Piddle

1 comment:

--BaTMaNn-- said...

YEP! Lame-ass excuse, I think. I mean, I'm glad they think they have some kind of thing figured out thats wrong with you.. but... I still don't think it's migranes. idk.. but, i forgot.. Did they put you on meds or not??