Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nannerpuss

It's Nannerpuss!!

Haha. Get it? It's yellow, nannerpuss.....banana.....-shuts up-

I absolutely hate that commercial, although the nannerpuss thing makes me crack up laughing every time. But I hate bananas so....

Wells...we did much better at our second contest. But, I don't remember all the awards.

I totally had soo...much to blog about and now I've forgotten most of it.

I kept checking my blog and thinking, "Why the heck hasn't she posted in so long?" and then I finally told myself this, "It's YOUR blog! YOU have to post!" and I was like OH! and then Vlad was all, "No shit sherlock" and I was all "yeah? well, stfu! -pwn'd-"

So, I decided to post. I bought Batman (my Batman) her Cristmas in July present. (Yus? I think we should spell it that way. What do you think?)

Allah Peanut Butter Sandwiches!!!!

Does anyone recall the magician on Sesame Street that said that? I lOved him! And Count! They were amazing!

Umm...ok, so I just remembered why I thought this post-age would be so long.

So, I have these weird vision problems where like for an hour to an hour and a half EVERYDAY I'll see blurriness and black spots in front of my face and like, it tends to happen in the morning and I couldn't compete in contest (dance) because of it and junk.

So, short story version, we've seen tons of doctors and now we are seeing a neurologist. And he ordered a sleep-deprived EEG which is where they put the like octopus cuppy thingies on your head and monitor your brain function or whatever. So I had that test on Monday morning and the results are instantanious. So we just had to wait for the doctor to review them and see whether or not I have the type of epilepsy where you just have a seizure in your brain. Our other alternative diagnosis? Occular migranes. Now, I'm hoping that it is epilepsy because then I have a solid diagnosis to go off of. I'll be happy with diagnosis of migranes but that just seems like a lame-ass answer. We've done so much to just hear that it's migranes?! But, I just want an answer and I want to dance and I want to see all the time everyday, so...

--Piddle

P.S. Nannerpuss is off of the Denny's resturant commercial, it has a theme song too! Go! Youtube it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better Alice!!! LOL cant wait to see u soon..tomorow LOVE YA ANGELA

Air Jordans said...

It is my pleasure to read your article! What a vivid photo it is! Thank you for sharing! good luck!