Friday, February 13, 2009

Annnd the ring fits!!

Ok...whew! -wipes forehead- wow, ok, well I'm glad to be back in the realm of humanity now. Yup I had the flu for a week and it finally let up today and I'm revisiting humanity, hoping to stay. Yeah, I realized today that I missed an entire week of school which generally sucks 'cause now I'll have piles of make up work and also could jeopardize my dance tryouts for next year. Upon realizing this I was listening to music while trying to go to sleep before my sister got home from school (my dad, who had come home from work early after going to the doctors, had just left to go get her) so I was laying on the couch and I had this realization (see above) and I freaked out. No joke, I flipped out. BUT, then I distracted myself because I found a piece of tape on the back of my pants and proceeded to yell "WHY is there tape on my ass?!!" and then I forgot why I was flipping out and fell asleep. Yay.


So, anyway, I just watched Death Race. Oh my god, it's such a good movie. I mean, well I'm a sucker for movies with fast cars, explosions, and general chaos so...But, I recommend it if you have nothing to do on Valentine's Day. Which for the record, I don't normally do anything special on Valentine's day except open the gifts and junk that my grandparents and parents buy for my and my sister. And I really do try to give then little Valentine's Day cards, but really? It's just not my thing. Why should you wait until February 14th to show love for someone, or to show special love for someone, why can't you do that periodically over the year, or every day in the form of something little?


Anyways, the real reason I decided to post!!! Dun, dun, dun....


The cute little, ok big, Valentine's day cupcakes...you know the ones, with frosting that looks absolutely disgusting but you eat them anyway and discover that you actually like them...yeah,, well mom got some and so did grandma. But mom's have those little rings in the frosting. And I LOVE those rings. I've always wanted one. But, those rings are made for people with freakishly large fingers! AKA...NOT ME! So, I'm always sad, because they never fit. BUT, these magical cupcakes, no, not really, but the RINGS FIT!! Seriously, this is a monumental day in cupcake eating history! The ring actually fits my finger!!


See, here's a picture of it!


I'm oh so excited.
Anyways, I've got people meet, things to see, and stuff to do...tootles! :P
--Piddle

No comments: