Saturday, February 14, 2009

Still no moustache...

Happy Valentine's Day.

Got that over with. So, like I said in my last post, my sister and I usually get some gifts for Valentine's day. And we did. And let me be the first to tell you:

I DID NOT GET ANY FAKE MOUSTACHES.

Yup. That's right. Sooo......my quest continues!!

So, anyways, I'm in a really weird mood tonight. It just started. I'm feeling.....childish. Not like drawing on the walls, picking my nose, eating ice cream, oblivious childishness-ity. More like, the other side of childishness. Like, the I suddenly want my mom and my teddy bear childishness. Now, that's not really my personality. I'm more of a 'yes, I love my mom, and yeah, I like having her around, I secretly, but not so secretly really love my teddy bear (whose name is Teddy)" type of person. ok, actually, I'll admit to anyone that I still have my teddy bear (whose name is Teddy) and that I do in fact sleep with him every night.

But, seriously...a few minutes ago...I almost threw a fit because I couldn't wear any of my fuzzy pants to bed cause their all dirty. Not like a temper tantrum fit, but just like crying or whatever. And I do NOT cry. So...it's real weird round here right now.

So...yeah. -awkward silence-

Some random guy: "Nice weather we're having, don't you agree?"

Me:"Shut up! It stopped raining. I am NOT happy,"

Also, my dad teased me today, because he says I over-use the word random. I do not! I do no such thing! Ok, well Bear-Bear is bugging me to stop typing 'cause he keeps jumping on the laptop keyboard and making it say akdjfiuhdiugfjhdf...so, I'm gonna go.

--Piddle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love this blog it always makes me LOL and makes me feel alot better after im done reading it. I also love the author of this blog (She's like my older Sis) She's been with me through alot and i really thank her for being a true friend ILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR U SIS! I LOVE U!
UR FOREVER UR REAL LIFE ANGELA!