Sunday, February 1, 2009

Trouble-making Wench?

Ok...so....not 5 minutes ago (well not now. But five minutes before I wrote this and before I added the later part) my grandfather called one of our cats a "trouble-making wench". No joke. Ok so we have a dog and two cats. They don't get along at all. And the littlest cat comes out into the living room where the dog is and then they run around barking, meowing, and chasing each other for a while and then it all quites down. The cat ends up coming back out and then my grandpa gets up from his chair goes over to her and says, "What you doing out here you trouble making wench?!"



That caused the rest of the family to burst into fits of laughter and then I almost fell off my chair.

***Later

Ok, so I have to tell about when I went and got my shoes. So today I went out to get my Converse that I need for dance. And we went to Journeys and they didn't have my size so they sent us to Journeys Kids and all the table's in there said 'Big kid shoes in little kid sizes'. I had to be the oldest person in there that was going to wear the shoes that were bought. So like, picture me, a teenager walking into a store like that.

Mom and I got to the counter and they guy was one of those guys that you know is really fun to hang out with. He was real tall and had dyed his hair blond and spiked it and you could just tell he was out there. So we walk up with the shoe that need and he starts talking to us, flirting with me...-creepy- so then he bites the shoe.

Not kidding, he BIT the shoe. And the said, "I love eating shoes. Just kidding." and I was like "Uhh..ok." so then he gave me the shoe he bit to try on. Then he found out I was like eight years younger than him and his face was priceless. It was like someone stole his cookie, fake moustache, kicked his dog and puked in his shoes. His thoughts? They probably went something like this 'Oh GOd! I'm gunna go to JAIL!'

We left. I laughed my guts out and then tripped and fell INTO the car. Not like inside it but hit the outside. It was odd....

--Piddle

No comments: