Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Junk

W-o-w. I have so...much to say. First off, I've been really happy today. I'm not sure, why, I'm just in a good mood. Yay! Seriously, I've been laughing and telling jokes and laughing at other people's jokes and dancing all day long.

So...I went back to school today. After missing a week. And before lunch I was looking for Chelsea. And then she was suddenly right in front of me. So I yelled, "Oh my god!" really loudly in te middle of the crowded hallway. Go me. I felt like stepping in the middle of everything and bowing "Thank you, thank you."

So then Chelsea was all, "Hey! You're back!"

And I was all, "Yeah, contrary to popular belief I was not..." Looong pause, "In a plane crash, hit by a bus, or run over by a tornado" (it's Texas people, it could happen. I'm not sure that 'run over' is the correct term to be applied though)

I have come to the conclusion that in my living room there is a computer desk filled with papers turned upside down, suspended in the air.

In other news...I got on MSN today and literally, not 5 seconds after I sign on, my cousin signs on...so I told him the following...

Allison: The Strange One~Betsy's~(Pidge)`:0)--"Just thought I'd mention in passing, I've always wanted a sparkly of my very own," says:

You signed in....? (Used in context like "You called...?" meaning, like a question...sort of)

As in like acknowledgement of the call and wonderment of why the call was placed. Searching for its perfect answer mate of "Yes, I called"...

In this case, "Yes, I signed in" ... only to be followed by an explanation of why said person signed in....

Meant to be said in a very deep voice. Such as the Chives the creepy butler answering his master when they rang a bell for him to come. "You called...?" In this case the "calling" was the ringing of said bell by said master...

Then I put it into a word document and added some narration...

Wow…if can make THAT sound intelligent, what ELSE could I do…?

Little green man that came out of the ceiling fan light: That doesn’t sound intelligent. That just sounds silly. That just sounds like a waste of time. That just sounds li-“–is suddenly cut off and we hear a violent choking/gasping noise. The noise dies down and we hear very heavy breathing and someone (you know who) shouts “OK IT’S INTELLIGENT!”-

It DOES, indeed, sound intelligent. No one question me. Or else. –shifty eyes-

Eugh. So, Jeremy, my iPod, isn't charged. I fell asleep with him on when I was sick. And he was completely sucked dry of power. And now I haven't had music for like days! I just haven't had the time to charge him...-cries-

So...these are my parting words...… I'll stop loving the rain when it snows unicorns and moon cakes, this act should be observed by all inhabitants of Connecticut and those of the Cayman Islands. In other words....stab me in the nose with a fork you mustn’t.

--Piddle

urgh! This post keeps getting all messed up! It's my sister's stupid computer, that's it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well WOW~! First of ur lil sister and u have the same computer from grandma....I thought. Well anyways and WTH with the its TEXAS people ya know ive beeen in TEXAS for almost seven yrs and happen to love th people here!(LOVE Y'ALL) ....OMG IM SOUNDING like a TEXAN WELL I MUST CLARIFY I AM A OKLAHOMAN CITY GRL! ANd PROUD OF IT!!!! WOOT OU!

LOVE ANGELA

--BaTMaNn-- said...

Ok, Allie, In Texas, being RUN over VERY easily by a Tornado.. and, To the girl who wrote the Previous, I'm an oklahoma girl... but, OSU!!!!!!