Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thee FIRST BLOG!

Okay, so I was at the grocery store with my mom today and we were talking about something I don't remember now....anyways so then she was all, "When do you want to get your ears pierced again?" and I was all, "Well, I don't know. When ever it's convenient for you." and then she was talking to me about my sister and her friend's "blog" that they have. (Basically they just edit the same post over and over again...and it makes me laugh) So I was like..."DUDE! I want a blog of my very own!" and my mom was just like, "OK, make one." and then she started talking about one of her friends who has a blog or something like that. I'm sure I'll have to read it later on.

Basically the point of this is....this is the first blog I've posted here. Hooray! -Did I just say that?- So, tell people about this blog, because a little birdy told me that I can be quite entertaining. -Shut up Vlad!-

Vlad is the little voice in my head. Calm down it's just a joke, I'm not schizo -ha! is that even a word?- Anyways Vlad like to come out at random times and say things.

--Piddle.
Oh! And for the record the definition of piddle is:
To operate in a disorganized way, doing one thing and then another without a distinct purpose or method. So, HA! now you know.

No comments: