Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Stuff

Alright then, (that's an alternative I've found to substitute Okay) I'm really not in the mood to post a whole bunch, but I want to post something, so I'll just post some random stuff. Still read it though...I promise, it'll at least be humorous.

Song I'm currently listening to: Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne...

Something funny I did today: Tripped up the bleachers at my school's basketball game, bruised my knee in the process...seriously...I could hear it yell "OUCH" when I fell. I also laughed for 5 minutes after I fell.

Something that annoyed me today: At the basketball game, some guys were talking, attempting to flirt with some of the girls on my dance team. Most of them were freshman, now I'm a freshman too, but I'm sensible and respectful, and upperclassmen actually like me, so I was mega pissed off at these guys and the girl who was with them, she's a bitch, and anyways I wanted to go tell them off, but I chose not to...they were just being annoying. They're the type of people who think the world owes them something and those are the type of people who annoy me most...

Something I accomplished today: I learned twenty new vocabulary words at 10:30 P.M. for my quiz tomorrow. Thank you so much mom, if it weren't for you, I'd probably fail the quiz tomorrow. Seriously, and I had fun doing it too, 'cause my mom and I came up with things that help me remember words, so by 11-ish I knew them all.

Something I saw today: I saw that my eyes were really green today, yesterday they were yellow-ish, but I saw today that they were really green. I wonder what they'll look like tomorrow?

Something I'm doing: Trying to use all the "exciting colors" in fonts before I end the post.

I think I got them all, plus I've run out of things to say....WAIT! Got one more thing...Lord of the Rings beat The Godfather in Yahoo's "The Ultimate Best Picture" contest. It was the 81st Annual Academy Awards on Yahoo...

--Piddle

2 comments:

lanna-lovely said...

I laugh when I fall too, my family think I'm weird for doing that because I do it even when I really hurt myself (e.g. tripped over a table --IT'S POSSIBLE!-- and seriously cut and bruised my legs = laughed on and off for the rest of the night, time I tripped in the car park and my shoe came off and landed about 7 feet away from me = sat on the wet ground, laughing and making no move to get up quickly -- with people watching I might add!-- ignoring the fact that the ass of my jeans was getting totally soaked and the fact that my hands and knees were all cut. I continued to laugh while we walked through the shopping centre too (mall?))

My eyes are like that too, sometimes they look sort of hazel/golden-y, other times they're green. Changes from day to day. :]

Wow, my word verification is an actual word; cables. Nice.

Anonymous said...

LOL be more careful Piddle... Who am i kidding i know u soo well LOL! BTW I laugh when i injure any part of myself. Well Piddle would know that to won't U!! HAHA i also love the pretty colors Beautiful SIS! And Did u get that allergic to stupid shirt yet. LOL well my eyes are not green so i have nothing to add there and LOL i dont have a funny hillarious story about me and falling well i actually have to many to tell LOL.LOL.
LOVE YA,
UR ANGELA